Kit Storage: Store your pancake mix at room temperature!
Well Baked Pancake Mix
A mixing bowl
A frying pan
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, arrowroot flour, monk fruit/erythritol natural sweetener blend, baking powder, ground chia, ground flax, xanthan gum, sea salt.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities and therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of these allergens.
What you'll need
- 1 cup of well baked pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of oil (we love olive oil)
- 1/3 cup of water (or almond milk)
|NUTRITION INFO, (per pancake; g) 24 total||Standard|
1. Heat a nonstick pan to medium-high heat with 1 tbsp of avocado oil or similar.
2. Add 1 cup of pancake mix, 1/3 cup of water or almond milk, 2 eggs, and 3 tbsp of olive oil (or oil of choice).
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. Pour onto the pan making 3-4" pancakes. Flip after 3-4 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
5. Serve with maple syrup, butter or jam.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your trail mix balls in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.