Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Strawberry Streusel Muffins
What you'll need
Silicone or paper cups are recommended but not required!
Standard Option: Almond flour, oat flour, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar, organic virgin coconut oil, organic almond milk, maple syrup, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt and strawberry.
Keto Option: Almond flour, arrowroot flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, organic almond milk, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, stevia, salt and strawberry.
Contains tree nuts
May contain dairy, soy, peanuts**
The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities and therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of these allergens.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients (almond milk, coconut oil)
- One flax egg (add 3 tbsp of water!)
- One container of strawberries
- STANDARD ONLY: One container of maple syrup
|NUTRITION INFO (per muffin; g) 12 muffins total||Standard 73g||Keto 68g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, add silicone (or paper) muffin cups to muffin tin, OR grease tin with oil (e.g. coconut oil, butter, avocado oil, etc).
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 seconds intervals.
3. Rinse and dry your and strawberries and slice up into 1/4 inch pieces.
4. Add 3 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
5. Add the rest of your wet ingredients to the bowl (almond milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil) along with one egg to the mixing bowl. Mix with a hand blender or by hand until smooth. If the coconut oil begins to clump up, you can warm up your wet ingredients until smooth.
6. Add the dry mix to the mixing bowl, mix well using a hand blender (or by hand).
7. Fold in your strawberries and spoon the batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the cup.
8. Sprinkle your streusel topping onto the muffins.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until muffins are golden brown in colour and toothpick comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and let cool - Enjoy!!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your muffins in a closed container in or out of the fridge for up to a week or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.