Kit Storage: Keep your berries, glaze, and coconut milk in the fridge. Store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Strawberry Rhubarb Scones
What you'll need
A baking sheet
Parchment paper or silicone mat is recommended but not required.
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, organic maple syrup, coconut milk, lemon juice, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, sea salt, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb.
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, lemon juice, ground chia, organic ground flax, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, stevia, sea salt, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of pre-made raspberry glaze
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut milk, coconut oil)
- One container of fruit
- STANDARD ONLY: One container of maple syrup.
- KETO ONLY: One container of lemon juice and one container of flax egg
|NUTRITION INFO (per Scone; g) 12 scones total||Standard 63g||Keto63g|
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Wash your strawberries and rhubarb, slice up into 1/4 pieces.
4. KETO ONLY: In a small bowl add the flax egg and 3 tbsp of water, mix well.
5. STANDARD: Add the dry ingredient mix into a large bowl, add the EGG, coconut milk, coconut oil and maple syrup.
KETO: Add the dry ingredient mix into a large bowl, add the EGG, flax egg, coconut milk, coconut oil and lemon juice.
6. Mix well until a dough forms, than add in your chopped fruit and gently mix until combined.
7. Scoop the dough out onto your silicone mat or parchment and chill for 10 minutes in the freezer.
8. Once chilled, press the dough ball down into a disc shape (7-8” circle) and roughly 1.5 inch tall.
9. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8-12 triangle wedges (If dough becomes too sticky put it back in the freezer or wet your knife).
10. Separate the wedges gently with your knife about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
10. Bake for 18-22 minutes (or when the edges turn slightly brown).
11. While baking, warm up glaze in a bath of warm water or in the microwave for 10 seconds.
12. Let cool partially and then drizzle the glaze on top.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your scones in a closed container in the fridge or on the counter for up to 2 weeks, or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.