Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
What you'll need
A loaf pan (if this is not accessible use any pan) with parchment paper or silicone mat
Double boiler for chocolate (glass container in a boiling pot of water) or can melt in a microwave safe container in 20sec intervals
Food processor or blender
Organic coconut flour, raw cashews, organic dates, organic ground flax, maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, organic almond butter, vanilla, roasted and salted peanuts, dark chocolate chips
Contains peanuts, tree nuts, soy
May contain dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients (dry mix)
- Five containers of wet ingredients (maple syrup 1, maple syrup 2, coconut oil 1, coconut oil 2, almond butter)
- One container of peanuts
- One container chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 12 Bars||46.4g|
1. Melt your coconut oils in a warm bath or in the microwave in 20 second intervals
2. Base layer - Add dry mix container, maple syrup 1, and coconut oil 1 to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
3. Line a 8x4 dish (loaf pan) with parchment paper and spread base layer into the pan using a silicone spatula. Make sure it's even. Can place in fridge or freezer while you prepare the caramel layer.
4. Caramel layer - Combine almond butter, coconut oil 2, maple syrup 2, to a saucepan over the stove on low heat, and let simmer until it is liquid (2-3min), and then remove from heat and let cool.
5. Pour evenly over base layer. Before it hardens add two thirds of the peanuts to the caramel layer and press down gently (save one third for the top later). Place in freezer to harden for at least 30 minutes.
6. Crush your remaining peanuts to sprinkle on the top when your bars are done.
7. Melt chocolate in a wide microwave-safe bowl (big enough to fit a bar) or over the stove until all pieces are melted.
8. While chocolate is melting, remove hardened bars from freezer and lift up on the sides of the parchment paper to transfer to a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut into 10-12 bars.
9. It's easiest to coat your bars by hand, or you can use forks. Pick up one frozen bar and lay it flat in chocolate bowl, covering 3 sides of each bar with chocolate (not the base). Gently wipe off excess chocolate and transfer back to parchment.
10. Repeat with all snickers bars, sprinkling chopped peanuts on top, and finally drizzling any remaining chocolate on top.
11. Place your bars back in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.