Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge or on the counter for up to two weeks
What you'll need
A mixing bowl
A 8x8 baking pan
Parchment paper or silicone mat
A double boiler (glass container in a boiling pot of water), or a microwave safe container for melting chocolate.
Dark chocolate chips, almond flour, coconut sugar, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, gelatin, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, sea salt, xylitol*, stevia
Lily's dark chocolate chips, almond flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, gelatin, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, sea salt, xylitol*, stevia*
Xylitol (and chocolate!) is not safe for consumption by pets. Keep your marshmallows and bars out of reach of your critters!
Contains tree nuts, soy
May contain peanuts, dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients (dry mix)
- One container of coconut oil
- One container of marshmallows
- One container chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 12 Bars||Standard 52g||Keto 52g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 seconds intervals.
3. To large mixing bowl, add your coconut oil, dry mix and 3 tbsp of warm water. Stir well to fully combine.
4. Spread the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and press down to form a even graham layer.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the edges start to turn golden brown.
6. While your base bakes, melt your chocolate in a glass container in the microwave (stirring ever 30 seconds) or by using a double boiler over the stove until chocolate is liquid, warm but not hot.
7. Pour your chocolate onto your base layer, then drop your marshmallows in evenly spaced. They will melt into bubbly goodness!
8. For extra melted marshmallows, put the bars back in the oven for 20-30 seconds. Don't walk away!
9. Put your bars in the freezer or fridge to set. If you'd like the chocolate inside to be slightly melted, put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
10. Cut into 12 bars and enjoy by the fireside!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your s'mores bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.