Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, arrowroot powder, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, almond extract, vanilla extract, powdered monk fruit/erythritol, xanthan gum, baking powder, and sea salt.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients (maple syrup, coconut oil)
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 12 cookies total||Standard 51.2g||Keto 42.1g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line 8x8 baking dish with parchment or silicone mat
2. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
3. In a large mixing bowl, add ALL the ingredients together and mix well (don't be afraid to get your hands in there)!
4. Add dough to the 8x8 pan (or any square shape container to form their shape) with the parchment or silicone mat
5. Press the dough down flat to fill the size of the pan and pack nicely
6. Gently remove the parchment or silicone mat with the flattened shaped dough and place on a baking sheet
7. Using a sharp knife cut into bar shapes
8. Gently separate the bars by sliding them with the knife (1/4 of an inch away from each other)
9. Optional: Poke holes at the ends of shortbread cookies using fork or toothpick
10. Place cookies on the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are lightly browned around the edges
11. Cool the cookies completely before lifting them and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.