Kit Storage: Keep your berries in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze them up to 2 months. Store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies
What you'll need
A baking sheet
A mixing bowl
Parchment paper or silicone mat
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, ground flax, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, lemon juice, vanilla, baking powder, chia, sea salt and raspberries.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts, dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of raspberries
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil & maple syrup)
- Two containers of jam ingredients (jam wet & jam dry)
|NUTRITION INFO (per Scone; g) 12 scones total||Standard 35.6g|
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. Wash your berries, if your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave for 20 sec.
3. Wash the berries. You can halve the blueberries or leave them whole.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and one egg. Mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix until a sticky dough forms.
5. Wrap the dough in parchment paper or a silicone mat and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
6. While the dough is setting, make the jam. Add the blueberries to a sauce pan over medium heat and squish them. Once your saucepan is hot, add the jam dry and jam wet containers and mix well. Cook on low for 4-5 minutes, then set aside and let cool.
7. Remove dough from the fridge and make 12-14 balls, placing them onto your baking sheet.
8. Using your thumb, press down to make a indent in each cookie. (make sure there is still dough on the base and the hole isn't too big!)
9. Add a spoonful of jam to each cookie.
11. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge or on the counter for up to 2 weeks, or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.