Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Pumpkin Spiced Scones
What you'll need
One egg (two for keto), a baking sheet, and a mixing bowl.
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Standard Option: Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, organic maple syrup, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon ginger, cloves, nutmeg, all spice
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of premade glaze
- Three containers of wet ingredients
|NUTRITION INFO (per Scone; g) 12 scones total||Standard 65.5g||Keto 61.4g|
1. Preheat oven to 400F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
2. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove top, and you can include the coconut milk if some chunks have separated
3. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and add all wet ingredients including the egg (two for keto!)
4. Mix well until a dough forms. Let the dough chill for 20 minutes in the freezer
5. Add the dough ball to a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat
6. Press down into a disc shape (big circle 7-8”) and roughly 1.5 inch tall.
7. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 triangle wedges (If dough becomes sticky put it back in the fridge or wet your knife)
8. Separate the wedges gently with spatula or knife about 2” apart on the baking sheet
9. Bake for 20 minutes
11. Let cool partially and then drizzle the glaze on top. Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your scones in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.