Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
What you'll need
A mixing bowl
A cutting board
Parchment paper or silicone mat
Gluten-free oats, almond flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, natural peanut butter, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax, hemp hearts, maple syrup, vanilla, dark chocolate chips.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients (maple syrup, peanut butter/coconut oil)
- One container of chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per ball; g) 15 balls total||Standard 34g|
1. Line a cutting board with parchment paper or a silicone mat. (this is going in the fridge so make sure it fits!)
2. Warm up your coconut oil/peanut butter mixture in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 seconds intervals.
3. Add dry mix to a mixing bowl
4. Add in all the wet ingredients and mix well
3. Roll into 1-2 inch balls
4. Place in the fridge to slightly harden and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your energy balls in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.