Pancake Mix Recipe
✓ Naturally Sweetened
✓ Keto Friendly
Tools You'll Need
✓ Mixing bowl
✓ Non-stick frying pan
✓ Med-high heat cooking oil
Ingredients to Add
✓ 2 large eggs
✓ 3 tbsp olive oil
✓ 1/3 cup Almond Milk (or water)
Organic coconut flour, Almond flour, Arrowroot flour, Monk fruit/erythritol blend, Baking Powder, Ground Chia, Ground Flax, Xanthan gum
1. Preheat your frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil to med-high
2. Mix your eggs, milk, oil and water with 1 cup of pancake mix in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the batter to the pan in small circles, gently shaking the pan to settle the batter.
3. Cook until they start bubbling and the bottom is golden, then flip.
3. Serve with maple syrup, butter, fruit or any way you like!