Kit Storage: Store your kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
What you'll need
A mixing bowl, a saucepan, and an 8x8 pan
Parchment paper or a silicone baking mat is recommended but not required.
Organic gluten-free oats, brown rice puffs, ground flax seeds, organic coconut sugar, hemp hearts, dark chocolate chips, honey, coconut oil, sunflower seed butter, and vanilla.
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added to our goods or used in our facility.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- Two container of coconut sugar
- Three containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil, honey, sunflower seed butter)
|NUTRITION INFO (per Square, 12 total)||49.1g|
1. In a mixing bowl, add the dry mix and sunflower seed butter
2. In a saucepan, add the honey, coconut oil, and coconut sugar, and heat on medium, for 2-3 minutes until fully mixed
3. Cool saucepan in the fridge for 3-5 minutes before adding it to the dry mix bowl (this is to avoid melting the chocolate chips)
4. Add wet mix (in saucepan) to dry mix bowl and mix well
5. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, silicone mat, or with coconut oil
6. Add mixed ingredients to the pan and press down firmly. If the mix is sticking to your fingers, wet finger tips lightly first
7. Add pan to the fridge for 15-20 minutes
8. Once chilled, remove from pan, lay on cutting board and slice into bars! Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your yummy bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 2 months.