Kit Storage: Put your coconut milk in the fridge and store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Coconut Fudge Bars
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and an 8x8" baking pan
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Organic coconut flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut sugar, monk fruit/erythritol natural sweetener, dark chocolate chips, vanilla
Organic coconut flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, organic virgin coconut oil, monk fruit/erythritol natural sweetener, coconut milk, Lily's dark chocolate chips
May contain nuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of coconut oil
- One container of coconut milk (blended with coconut oil)
- One container of dark chocolate chips
- One container of coconut sugar
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 12 bars total||Standard 36.8g||Keto 36.8g|
1. Line an 8x8" pan or dish with a silicone mat, parchment or wax paper - this is a no bake recipe!
2. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing your container in hot water until melted
3. Pour your dry mix into a large bowl and add your coconut oil. Mix well.
4. Get your hands in there and make sure it's well combined, then add about 3/4 of your mix to the 8x8" pan pressing down well to form the bottom layer. You don't need to save much for the top!
5. Toss your bottom layer into the fridge while you get your fudge on
6. Add your coconut milk and coconut sugar (or monk fruit if keto) to a small sauce pan and crank it to medium high. Stay close and stir often.
7. Once simmerin', reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until completely melted.
8. Pour the fudge onto your bottom later, covering completely. Scrape that pot CLEAN
9. Sprinkle your remaining coconut mix on top and press down gently. Cool in the fridge, or in the freezer for at least 15 minutes until cutting into 12-16 squares as you desire
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.