Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Nut-Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
What you'll need
A mixing bowl
A baking sheet
A 8x8 or similar sized baking pan.
A saucepan or a glass bowl
Gluten-free oats, raw sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, organic virgin coconut oil, honey, organic maple syrup, arrowroot flour, organic ground flax seeds, chia seeds, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, sea salt.
May contain tree nuts, peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- One container of coconut oil
- One container of maple syrup honey mix
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 16 bars total||Standard 40g|
1. Preheat your oven to 300°F. Line a 8x8" pan with parchment paper or grease the pan with coconut oil.
2. Melt your coconut oil in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals.
3. In a large bowl, add 3 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg and mix well.
4. To the bowl with the flax egg, add the maple syrup/honey mixture and coconut oil, mix well.
5. Add in your dry mix, stir well to fully combine.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add the baked oat mixture, melted coconut oil/honey and the dry mix two. Mix well. Do not add in the chocolate chips yet!
7. Pour your mixture into the baking pan, press down firmly on your granola to form a even layer.
8. Bake for 18 minutes, or until the edges of your bars start to turn golden brown.
9. Once baked, take your bars out of the oven and let them cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
10. Remove your granola from the pan. Using a sharp knife, cut into 12-14 bars. Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.