Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Not so sugar Cookies
What you'll need
Almond flour, tapioca flour, organic coconut sugar, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, baking powder, sea salt
Glaze - monk fruit/erythritol, coconut milk, vanilla, beet root powder (red colour), wild blueberry juice (purple colour), turmeric extract (yellow colour).
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of pre-mixed icing (glaze; not shown) - pink, yellow, or purple
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil & maple syrup/vanilla)
- Flax egg (add 3 tbsp water; not shown!)
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 20 cookies||25.8 g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment or silicone mat
2. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
3. In a large bowl, add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and 3 tbsp of warm water, mix well. Add your dry mix and stir until a thick dough forms, fully combining with your hands.
4. Wrap the dough in parchment paper or a silicone mat and let cool in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove dough from the fridge and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
6. Roll the dough between two parchment sheets until ~1/4" thick.
7. Using your cookie cutter cut out your cookies, remove excess dough, and bake them in batches!
8. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
8. Repeat rolling and cutting with any scrap dough.
9. Allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes before moving them as you may ruin the shape,
10. Use the pre-made icing to decorate your cookies (can use with a toothpick or a bag with a small hole cut in the corner as an icing dispenser). Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.