Kit Storage: Keep your lemon, raspberries , glaze, and coconut milk in the fridge. Store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Lemon Raspberry Scones
What you'll need
One egg, a baking sheet, and a mixing bowl.
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Standard Option: Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, organic maple syrup, monk fruit/erythritol blend, coconut oil, ground flax, coconut milk, lemons, raspberry, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt
Keto Option: Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, stevia, coconut oil, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, coconut milk, lemons, raspberries, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt
Glaze: monk fruit/erythritol blend, cinnamon, organic coconut milk, vanilla.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of premade glaze
- Three containers of wet ingredients (coconut milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil)
- One flax egg (for keto only) - add 3 tbsp water!
- Raspberries and 1 lemon
|NUTRITION INFO (per Scone; g) 12 scones total||Standard 58.4g||Keto 54.7g|
1. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove top, and you can include the coconut milk if some chunks have separated
2. Wash your lemon and raspberries
3. Zest your lemon and juice it
4. Add the dry ingredient mix in a large bowl and add all wet ingredients including the EGG, flax egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest (not the glaze or the raspberries yet). Mix well until a dough forms and then add in the raspberries.
5. Let the dough chill in the freezer for 20 minutes while you preheat the oven to 400F
6. Add your dough ball to a lined baking sheet and form into a disc shape, about 7-8" across and 1.5" high
7. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8-12 triangle wedges, separating the dough by ~1" with each cut. If dough becomes sticky put it back in the fridge or wet your knife.
8. Separate all your slices ~2" apart with your knife or a spatula
9. Bake your scones at 400 for 22-24 minutes, until the edges start to turn golden.
10.Let your scones cool for 5-10 minutes. If your glaze has hardened, microwave it for 15 seconds. Then give it a mix and drizzle it on your scones
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your scones in a closed container in the fridge or on the counter for up to 2 weeks, or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.