Kit Storage: Keep your lemon, raspberries , glaze and coconut milk in the fridge.
Store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Lemon Raspberry Scones
What you'll need
A baking sheet
A large mixing bowl
Parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, organic maple syrup, monk fruit/erythritol blend, coconut oil, ground flax, coconut milk, lemons, raspberry, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt.
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, stevia, coconut oil, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, coconut milk, lemons, raspberries, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt.
Glaze: monk fruit/erythritol blend, cinnamon, organic coconut milk, vanilla.
Contains tree nuts
May contain dairy, peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Three containers of wet ingredients (coconut milk, coconut oil)
- One container of raspberries and 1 lemon
- One container of pre-made glaze
- STANDARD ONLY: maple syrup
|NUTRITION INFO (per Scone; g) 12 scones total||Standard 55 g||Keto 56 g|
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Wash your lemon and raspberries. Zest and juice your lemon.
4. KETO: Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, EGG, lemon juice, lemon zest, and 3 tbsp of water to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and add the dry ingredient mix. Combine into a soft dough forms.
4. STANDARD: Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, EGG, lemon juice, lemon zest, and maple syrup to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and add the dry ingredient mix. Combine into a soft dough forms.
6. Add your raspberries to the dough and mix gently until combined.
7. Scoop the dough out onto your baking sheet and let chill in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
8. Once chilled, press the dough ball down into a disc shape (7-8” circle) and roughly 1.5 inches tall.
9. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8-12 triangle wedges (If dough becomes too sticky put it back in the freezer or wet your knife).
10. Separate the wedges gently with spatula or knife about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
11. Bake for 19-22 minutes (or when the edges turn slightly brown).
12. While baking warm up glaze in a warm water bath or in the microwave for 5 seconds.
13. Let your scones cool for 5-10 minutes and drizzle your glaze on top of your scones. Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your scones in a closed container in the fridge or on the counter for up to 2 weeks, or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.