Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Lemon Cashew Energy Balls
What you'll need
A food processor (or blender)
Parchment paper or silicone mat
Raw cashews, organic pitted dates, unsweetened shredded coconut, lemon, ground flax, hemp hearts, sea salt, vanilla.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts, dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of shredded coconut
- One lemon
|NUTRITION INFO (per ball; g) 12 balls total||Standard 46g|
1. Add large dry mix container to a food processor (or blender).
2. Zest lemon with zester or grater and add lemon zest to food processor.
3. Slice the lemon and squeeze the juice of TWO slices (approx. 2 tbsp) into the food processor.
4. Pulse until finely chopped and mixed
5. Taste test - if it needs to be a bit more sticky to form balls or you like a bit more lemon, add another tbsp of lemon juice.
6. Roll into 1 inch balls
7. Add the small container of shredded coconut to a plate and roll the 1 inch balls into the coconut to coat the outside
8. Place in the fridge to slightly harden. Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your energy balls in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.