Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Holy Twixx Bars!
What you'll need
8x8 baking pan
Parchment paper or silicone mat
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, ground flax, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, dark chocolate chips, and sea salt.
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, ground flax, monk fruit/erythritol blend, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, organic virgin coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, dark chocolate chips, and sea salt.
Contains soy, tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Five containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil 1, coconut oil 2, maple syrup 1, maple syrup 2, almond butter)
- If KETO* five containers (coconut oil 1, coconut oil 2, almond butter, flax egg, monk fruit powdered
- One container of dark chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 16 bars total||Standard 51.2g||Keto 47.3g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line 8x8 baking dish with parchment or silicone mat
2. Shortbread layer - In a mixing bowl combine dry mix with coconut oil 1 & maple syrup 1, stir well. Add to baking dish and pack down. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and then let cool (freezer is fastest) for 5-10 minutes ((while cooling, work on middle layer)).
**for keto - add 3 tbsp of water to flax egg, stir well. To a mixing bowl combine dry mix with flax egg, and coconut oil 1
3. Middle layer - in a small saucepan, combine almond butter, coconut oil 2, and maple syrup 2 on medium-low and heat until melted, mixing well. Remove from stove top and move to fridge for 5 minutes.
**for keto - add coconut oil 2, almond butter, and powdered monk fruit on medium-low and heat until melted, mixing well. Remove from stove top and move to fridge for 5 minutes.
4. Once cooled, pour the middle layer on the shortbread layer and spread out evenly. Set in freezer for another 15-20 minutes. While cooling start chocolate layer.
5. Chocolate layer - add chocolate mix to a small bowl and melt over a small pot of boiling water until fully melted (do this step slowly, on medium heat, to not burn the chocolate). Add chocolate layer to the top of the COOLED middle layer and spread evenly. Put it back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until hardened.
6. Once chilled, remove from pan, lay on cutting board and slice into bars! Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.