Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
What you'll need
Baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
Gluten-free oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, organic cacao, baking powder, baking soda, organic virgin coconut oil, organic ground flax seeds, dark chocolate chips, sea salt.
Contains soy, tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup)
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 16 bars total||Standard 54.8|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare your baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone mat
2. Add dry mix to your mixing bowl
3. Melt your coconut oil in a microwave (20 seconds; microwave safe container!) or on the stove
4. Add the two wet containers (coconut oil and maple syrup) to the mixing bowl with the EGG, and add in most of the chocolate chips (save a little for the tops)
5. Roll into ~12-16 balls and flatten down slightly on your baking sheet.
6. Add any chocolate chips that escaped the dough to the top
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, remove from oven and let cool! Enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies on the counter or in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.