Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
Double Chocolate Brownies
What you'll need
An 8x8" baking pan, and a mixing bowl.
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Standard Option: Organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, almond flour, cocoa, almond butter, monk fruit/erythritol blend,
ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, organic coconut sugar, baking soda, organic coconut milk, vanilla, dark
chocolate chips, sea salt
Organic virgin coconut oil, almond flour, cocoa, almond butter, monk fruit/erythritol blend, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking soda, organic coconut milk, vanilla, dark chocolate chips, sea salt
Contains tree nuts, soy
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- One double flax egg (add 6tbsp of warm water!)
- One container of chocolate chips for the drizzle
- Three containers of wet ingredients (maple syrup - not in keto, almond butter, and coconut oil mix)
|NUTRITION INFO (per brownies; g) 12 scones total||Standard 42.5g||Keto 40.5g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8" baking pan with parchment or silicone mat. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave for 15 sec (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
2. Add 6 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg and mix well
3. Warm up your almond butter and coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
4. Add flax egg, maple syrup (not for keto!), almond butter, and coconut oil to a bowl. Mix well.
5. Add your dry mix and mix well, breaking up any clumps. You should end up with a thick dough!
6. Spread dough evenly into your 8x8" pan. Don't worry about pushing right to the edges - it tends to spread as it bakes
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven. Take out and let cool on a cooling rack or cutting board
8. Melt your chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 30 sec - if it gets too hot to touch, you're at risk of burning it!
9. Cut into 12 and then drizzle the chocolate on top
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your brownies in a closed container on the counter or in the fridge