Kit Storage: Store your kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Keep chocolate below 30°C/86°F.
Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
What you'll need
One egg, a mixing bowl, and a baking sheet
Parchment paper or a silicone baking mat is recommended but not required.
Organic coconut flour, organic oats, organic maple syrup, almond flour, cocoa, organic virgin coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, ground flax seeds, dark chocolate chips, baking powder, baking soda.
Contains tree nuts
May contain peanuts, dairy, gluten, soy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added to our goods or used in our facility.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of chocolate chips
- Two containers of wet ingredients
|NUTRITION INFO (per Cookie; g)||55|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and prepare your baking sheet with (ideally) parchment paper or by coating with oil (e.g. coconut oil, butter, avocado oil)
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt it in a microwave (20 seconds; microwave safe container!) or on the stove
3. Add your dry and wet ingredients to a bowl and mix well - don't forget to an egg
4. Add in most of the chocolate chips, saving some for the top!
5. Roll into 12 balls and flatten down slightly on your baking sheet, topping with leftover chocolate chips
6. Bake for 13-14 minutes
7. Try not to eat them all at once!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your yummy cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 2 months.