Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Dark chocolate seeded granola bars
What you'll need
A mixing bowl
A baking sheet
A 8x8 or similar sized baking pan.
A saucepan or a glass bowl
Gluten-free oats, quinoa, raw sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, organic virgin coconut oil, honey, organic ground flax seeds, dates, chia seeds, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt
May contain tree nuts, peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- Two containers of dry ingredients (dry mix one, dry mix two)
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil, honey)
- One container of dark chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 16 bars total||Standard 39g|
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Add dry ingredient mixture one (oats and quinoa) to your baking pan, spread evenly, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
3. In a saucepan add coconut oil and honey and heat until mixture is smooth and melted. Set aside, and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the baked oat mixture, melted coconut oil/honey and the dry mix two. Mix well. Do not add in the chocolate chips yet!
6. Line a 8x8" pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, OR you can grease the pan with coconut oil.
7. Pour mixture into the baking pan, press down firmly to form a even layer.
8. Melt your chocolate in a glass container in the microwave (stirring ever 30 seconds) or by using a double boiler over the stove until chocolate is liquid, warm but not hot.
9. Drizzle your chocolate onto the bars and place them in the freezer for at least 20 minutes or until hardened.
10. Cut into ~16 bars and store in the fridge or freezer.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.