Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Dark Chocolate Crisp Bars
What you'll need
A mixing bowl, a baking pan, and a blender is recommended
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Cocoa butter chips, organic virgin coconut oil, cocoa, organic coconut sugar, maple syrup, brown rice crisps, vanilla extract, and sea salt
May contain peanuts, tree nuts
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 18 bars total||Standard 28.2g|
1. Prepare an 8 x 8" pan with parchment paper or silicone mat. Alternatively you can use chocolate bar molds if you have them!
2. Melt your cocoa butter chips in the microwave (in a microwave safe container!), mixing every 30 seconds, or in a double boiler on the stove
3. Add melted cocoa butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar/cocoa blend to a blender and mix until fully combined, scraping the sides as needed (alternatively, you can use a hand mixer with the ingredients in a bowl)
4. Add your brown rice crisps to a mixing bowl and pour your chocolate in, folding together until completely mixed
5. Pour the mix into your lined pan or molds, smoothing down flat
6. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes or at room temperature for 3 hours
7. To make bars, score the chocolate with a serrated knife making the lines to break it along. Cut about 1/4 deep to make sure your bars break cleanly
8. Break into bars and enjoy your homemade, naturally sweetened dark chocolate crisps!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your bars in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.