Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Gluten-free oats, almond flour, coconut flour, organic coconut sugar, maple sugar, shredded unsweetened coconut, hemp hearts, almond slices, sunflower seeds, dark chocolate chips, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, almond butter, baking soda, baking powder, ground flax, ground chia seeds, xanthan gum, sea salt.
Contains soy, tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One containers of dry ingredients
- Three containers of wet ingredients (maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter)
- One double flax egg - add 6 tbsp water!
- One container of dark chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Cookie; g) 12 Cookies total||Standard 51.7g|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or coat with oil so the cookies don't stick.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add 6 tbsp of water to the flax egg and mix well
3. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 seconds intervals.
4. Add your melted coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup to the large bowl with the flax egg and mix well.
5. Add the large dry ingredient mix and mix well, until a dough is formed.
6. Fold in your chocolate chips.
7. Divide cookie dough into 12 balls, place on cookie sheet and flatten them slightly.
8. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.