Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
A rolling pin
Almond flour, tapioca flour, psyllium husk, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut sugar monk fruit/erythritol blend, coconut milk, vanilla
Glaze - monk fruit/erythritol, coconut milk, vanilla extract
Contains tree nuts, egg
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- One container of pre-mixed icing (glaze 1)
- One container of coconut sugar
- Three containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil 1, coconut oil 2, maple syrup)
|NUTRITION INFO (per roll; g) 9 cinnamon rolls||71.9|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment or silicone mat
2. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
3. Mix the dry ingredients (not the coconut sugar!) with the melted coconut oil 1, maple syrup, 3 tbsp of warm water and a large egg. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed until the dough is slightly sticky
4. Place your dough ball onto a silicone mat or parchment paper. Cover with a second piece of parchment and roll out to 1/4-1/2" thickness. If you'd prefer, you can flour a work surface and the top of the dough to roll directly.
5. Make your dough a nice rectangle by cutting the sides straight and re-rolling the scraps into the dough
6. Make your filling by combining your coconut oil 2 and coconut sugar in a small bowl until no clumps remain
7. Spread your filling evenly onto the dough and roll it up along the short side into a log
8. Prepare your 8" x 8" pan by lining with your silicone mat or parchment paper. Or, you can coat with oil.
9. Cut into 1-1.5" slices and place on their side into the 8x8" pan
10. Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the fridge if you'd like your glaze to maintain its shape on top. Drizzle/spread your glaze onto the cinnamon rolls and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your rolls in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.