Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
A rolling pin
Almond flour, tapioca flour, psyllium husk, organic maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut sugar monk fruit/erythritol blend, coconut milk, vanilla
Glaze - monk fruit/erythritol, coconut milk, vanilla extract
Contains tree nuts, egg
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry mix
- One container of pre-mixed icing (glaze 1)
- One container of coconut sugar
- One container with a flax egg (add 3 tbsp water!)
- Three containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil 1, coconut oil 2, maple syrup)
|NUTRITION INFO (per roll; g) 9 cinnamon rolls||71.9|
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment or silicone mat
2. Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave (move it to a bowl please!) or by placing in a bowl of hot water until melted
3. Add 3 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg and mix well
4. Mix the dry ingredients (not the coconut sugar!) with the melted coconut oil 1, maple syrup, the flax egg and a large egg. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed until the dough is slightly sticky
5. Place your dough ball onto a silicone mat or parchment paper. Cover with a second piece of parchment and roll out to 1/4-1/2" thickness. If you'd prefer, you can flour a work surface and the top of the dough to roll directly.
6. Make your dough a nice rectangle by cutting the sides straight and re-rolling the scraps into the dough
7. Make your filling by combining your coconut oil 2 and coconut sugar in a small bowl until no clumps remain
8. Spread your filling evenly onto the dough and roll it up along the short side into a log
9. Prepare your 8" x 8" pan by lining with your silicone mat or parchment paper. Or, you can coat with oil.
10. Cut into 1-1.5" slices and place on their side into the 8x8" pan
11. Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the fridge if you'd like your glaze to maintain its shape on top. Drizzle/spread your glaze onto the cinnamon rolls and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your rolls in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.