Kit Storage: Keep your coconut milk and cinnamon icing in the fridge. Store the rest of the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
What you'll need
8" x 8" baking pan.
Parchment paper or silicone mat to line pan.
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, ground flax seeds, ground chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla, xanthan gum, baking soda, sea salt.
Almond flour, arrowroot flour, monk fruit/erythritol natural sweetener, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, ground flax seeds, ground chia seeds, cinnamon, vanillin, xanthan gum, stevia, baking soda, sea salt.
Contains tree nuts
May contain dairy, peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients (dry mix)
- One container of cinnamon icing
- One container of crumble topping
- One container of flax egg
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil and coconut milk)
|NUTRITION INFO (per square; g) 12 sqaures total||Standard 58g||Keto 42.1g|
|Net carbs (g)||17||2|
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare a 8x8" pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals.
3. In a large bowl, add 3 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg and mix well.
4. In the bowl with the flax egg, add the coconut milk, coconut oil and one egg to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
5. Add the dry mix container to your mixing bowl and store well until a thick batter forms.
6. Pour batter into your baking pan, and spread into a even layer using a spatula.
7. Sprinkle the crumble topping onto your batter layer and press down.
8. Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Gently remove your coffee cake from the pan and let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
10. Drizzle your glaze on top, cut into 12 pieces.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cakes in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.