Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Nut Butter Cups
What you'll need
A muffin tin with muffin cup inserts and a bowl to melt your chocolate mix
(peanut butter or almond butter), organic virgin coconut oil, dark chocolate chips, monk fruit/eythritol natural sweetener blend, sea salt.
Contains peanuts, tree nuts, soy
May contain dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of chocolate coating ingredients (chocolate chips, coconut oil)
- One container of nut butter filling (nut butter of your choosing, monk fruit/eythritol blend, coconut oil, sea salt)
|NUTRITION INFO (per cup; g)||Standard 44g||Keto 45g|
1. Line a muffin pan with silicone or paper cups
2. Add chocolate coating container to a glass bowl and place in a pot of water (as a double boil) OR you can microwave the bowl in 20 second intervals, mixing until melted.
3. Spoon just enough chocolate into the muffin cups to coat the bottom and swirl around. Place muffin pan in fridge or freezer for 5 minutes to let set (harden).
4. Add nut butter filling ingredients to a glass bowl and place into a pot of water (as a double boil) OR you can microwave the container until melted. Mix well.
5. Spoon the filling into the cups evenly and set in fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Spoon the other half of the melted chocolate into the muffin cups.
7. Place in fridge or freezer for 10 minutes to harden and set.
8. Enjoy! (Keep in the fridge to avoid them from melting!)
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your nut butter cups in the fridge or freezer for up to 3 weeks.