Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
What you'll need
A mixing bowl
A muffin pan with 12 silicone (or paper) muffin cups
A double boiler (glass container in a boiling pot of water), or a microwave safe container for melting chocolate.
Peanut butter, organic virgin coconut oil, dark chocolate chips, monk fruit/eythritol natural sweetener blend, sea salt.
Contains peanuts, tree nuts, soy
May contain dairy*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of chocolate layer (chocolate chips, coconut oil)
- One container of peanut butter filling (peanut butter, monk fruit/eythritol blend, coconut oil, sea salt)
|NUTRITION INFO (per cup; g)||Standard 44g||Keto 45g|
1. Line your muffin pan with silicone or paper muffin cups.
2. Melt your chocolate layer in a large microwave-safe bowl; or use a double boiler over the stove and melt until chocolate is liquid, warm but not hot.
3. Spoon about half a tbsp of melted chocolate into each muffin cup. Swirl around chocolate to ensure it completely covers the bottom of each cup.
4. Place the muffin pan in the fridge or freezer for 5 minutes to set.
5. Add the nut butter filling ingredients to a glass bowl and place bowl into a pot of water (as a double boil); or microwave the bowl until filling is fully melted (30-45 sec).
6. Remove the muffin pan with the chocolate base out of the freezer. Spoon even amounts of filling into each cup and set in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Remove pan from fridge or freezer and spoon the other half of the melted chocolate into the muffin cups and lightly swirl. Scrape the bowl and don't forget to lick the spatula!
Place muffin pan in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes to harden and set.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your nut butter cups in the fridge or freezer for up to 3 weeks.