Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
What you'll need
Mixing Bowl and Baking Sheet.
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
A shallow bowl
Almond flour, cocoa powder, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, organic coconut sugar, organic virgin coconut oil, baking powder, sea salt, monk fruit, vanilla powder
Almond flour, cocoa powder, ground flax, ground chia, xanthan gum, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, baking powder, stevia leaf extract, sea salt, monk fruit, vanilla powder
May contain peanuts, tree nuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- One container of coconut oil
- One flax egg (add 3 tbsp water)
- One container of powdered monkfruit
|NUTRITION INFO (per Cookie, 12 total; g)||Standard 36.5g||Keto 26.0g|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180C) and line baking sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat
2. Add 3 tbsp of water to your flax egg and mix well to thicken
3. Melt your coconut oil in a warm bath or in the microwave in 20 second intervals and add to a bowl with maple syrup, flax egg and mix well
4. Add your dry ingredients to your wet and mix well. Mix together the dry ingredients with the wet until a smooth cookie dough forms.
5. Scoop your dough out onto a plastic sheet or parchment, wrap and flatten so it cools to the middle. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the powdered monk fruit to a shallow bowl
7. When you remove the dough from the freezer, roll the dough into twelve 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet (with parchment or silicone mat)
8. Roll each ball in the monk fruit generously so it is well covered and place back on the baking sheet
9. Bake your balls for 11-12 minutes. They start to crinkle at minute 9 or so!
10. Let cool for 5 minutes on the tray and another 15 minutes on a rack if you have one. Roll the tops in the leftover powdered monk fruit for extra deliciousness! Some of the monk fruit dissolves as they are baked.
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container on the counter or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.