Kit Storage: Store the kit in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
What you'll need
A grater for the zucchini
A muffin pan for 12 lined with paper or silicone cups
Zucchini, almond flour, oat flour, arrowroot flour, organic almond milk, maple syrup, organic virgin coconut oil, dark chocolate chips, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, vanilla extract, sea salt.
Zucchini, almond flour, arrowroot flour, monk fruit/erythritol blend, organic virgin coconut oil, organic almond milk, lily's dark chocolate chips, ground flax seeds, ground chia, xanthan gum, baking powder, vanilla extract, stevia, salt.
Contains tree nuts
May contain dairy, soy, peanuts**
The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities and therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of these allergens.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients (almond milk, coconut oil)
- One flax egg (add 3 tbsp of water!)
- One container of chocolate chips
- One zucchini
- STANDARD ONLY: One container of maple syrup
|NUTRITION INFO (per muffin; g) 12 muffins total||Standard 77g||Keto 72g|
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan for 12 with (ideally) silicone or paper muffin cups, or by coating with oil (e.g. coconut oil, butter, avocado oil etc.)
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave for 20 sec.
3. Grate the zucchini into a bowl to yield 1.5-2 cups of shredded zucchini. (if there is more than two cups of zucchini, set it aside to eat later.)
4. Squeeze the extra moisture out of the zucchini by putting it in a mesh bag, cheesecloth or paper towel and wringing it out. This is important to keep your muffins from being too wet!
5. In a large bowl add 3 tbsp of warm water to your flax egg and mix well.
6. In the bowl with the flax egg, add your almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup (STANDARD ONLY!) and one egg. Mix well. (If your coconut oil starts to harden, warm up your wet ingredients on the stove or in a glass bowl in the microwave).
7. Add the dry mix, grated zucchini and half of the chocolate chips to the wet ingredients, stir well.
8. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top!
10. Bake muffins for 40-50 minutes or until edges are golden brown. (you can also test with a toothpick, checking if it comes out clean.)
11. Let your muffins cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your muffins in a closed container in or out of the fridge for up to a week or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.