Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate chip brownie cookies
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, organic cocoa, organic maple syrup, almond butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, organic flx, chia, dark chocolat chips, baking soda, vanilla, sea salt
Contains soy, tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- Two containers of dry ingredients
- Two containers of wet ingredients
- One flax egg (FE) - add 3 tbsp water
- One container of dark chocolate chips
|NUTRITION INFO (per Bar; g) 12 bars total||Standard 51.2g|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or coat with oil so the cookies don't stick
2. Add 3 tbsp of water to the flax egg (container FE), mix, and let sit for 5 minutes
3. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds or in a pot on the stove
4. In a mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients including the flax egg and mix
5. Add the large dry ingredient container to the bowl (save the small cocoa and chocolate chips) and mix well until a dough forms
6. Split remove 1/4 of the dough into a new bowl and add the cocoa. Mix well!
7. Add the chcocolate chips to the 3/4 cookie dough (not the cocoa-brownie portion) and mix well
8. Make 12 dough balls from the cookie portion, and 12 balls from the brownie portion
9. Press a ball of cookie dough flat into your palm and add a brownie ball to the middle
10. Fold the cookie dough around the brownie ball, roll into a ball once more, and place on the cookie sheet. Press the brownie cookies down flat
11. Baked for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.