Kit Storage: Store the kit at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
What you'll need
A mixing bowl and a baking sheet
Parchment paper is recommended but not required.
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, organic cocoa, organic maple syrup, almond butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, organic flax, chia, dark chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla.
Organic coconut flour, almond flour, organic cacao, monk fruit/erythritol blend, stevia, almond butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic ground flax seeds, chia seeds, lily's dark chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla.
Contains soy, tree nuts
May contain peanuts*
*The ingredient manufacturers produce other products containing these ingredients in their facilities however none of these ingredients are added by Well Baked Box.
What's in the box?
- One container of dry ingredients (dry mix)
- Two containers of wet ingredients (coconut oil, almond butter)
- One container of flax egg
- One container of dark chocolate chips
- STANDARD ONLY: One container of maple syrup
|NUTRITION INFO (per Cookie; g) 12 Cookies total||Standard 50g||Keto 43g|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. If your coconut oil is solid, melt in a warm water bath or transfer to a glass bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
3. STANDARD: In a large mixing bowl add the flax egg and 3 tbsp of water, mix well.
KETO: In a large mixing bowl add the flax egg and 6 tbsp of water, mix well.
4. Add the rest of your wet ingredients (coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup*) to the bowl with the flax egg. Mix well.
*standard recipes only
4. Add the large dry ingredient mix and stir well until a dough is formed.
5. Fold in 3/4 of your chocolate chips, saving some for the top of your cookies.
6. Divide your cookie dough into 12 balls, place on your baking sheet and flatten slightly.
7. Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top of your cookies.
8. Bake for 12-13 minutes.
9. Let cool and enjoy!
Storage for your baked goods
Keep your cookies in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or airtight in the freezer for up to 2 months.