Carrot Cake Pecan Scones Recipe
A delicious carrot and pecan scone that is soft and moist, topped with a cinnamon glaze.
✓ Naturally Sweetened
Tools You'll Need
✓ Mixing bowl
✓ Baking sheet
✓ Parchment paper or silicone mat
1 bag of Scone Mix
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 large egg
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup of Chopped Carrot
1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans
1/4 cup powdered monkfruit or other sweetener
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp coconut milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat
2. Mix your melted coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk, lemon juice, and egg in a mixing bowl. Warm it up if the coconut oil hardens.
3. Add your baking mix and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined. Fold in grated carrot, pecans, or chocolate if desired. Chill for 10 minutes to allow the dough to firm up.
4. Form your dough into a 1.5" thick disc on your parchment paper. Using a long knife, cut and slide the dough apart ~2" making 8-12 wedges.
5. Bake for 18-21 minutes, or until brown on the top. Let cool for 15 minutes before moving or applying glaze.
6. Optional Glaze: Mix the powdered sweetener with coconut milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Drizzle on your scones and enjoy!